Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year


What a nice way to start the new year. Finished work, met my boo, we went out to our favorite diner ordering our favorite meals at the stroke of midnight, went home and walked the dog together, shot the shit and I settled in for another wee-morning session with the photoshop thingie with HONEYROOT and KASKADE as my ambient, chilled house music soundtrack.


I mean really. Nights like this is what you thank God for. So thanx higher powers!!!


Just about finished page three, certainly complete enough to post. Early on, I knew this page was going to be a little more complicated than normal so opted to pencil different elements separately then combine them later in photoshop. That proved to be a prudent move and I'm quite happy with the results.

No comments: