Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another shot of... SPACE STATION ORBITER: CLOUD 99!!


Long overdue for a post here, but I guarantee awesome pages [at least to me anyway!] are only scant hours away. But here's a little something to whet the appetite. I almost didn't post this but I remembered... the whole point of this is to peak behind the creative veil so-to-speak. It shouldn't always be near to completed digitally inked pencils I'm showing. Here's another shot of the Orbiter space station. I won't lie, it's a bitch to draw... so it's easier for me to draw it separately, scan it, clean it up and re-size it and place it exactly where I want it on the actual page. God, I love photoshop... it's so forgiving. Make a mistake? So what...you don't even have to erase it, just fix once it's scanned in photoshop. Wheeee...

No comments: