Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rejected!


Technically I'm not adding any new art today, as it's my only day off [sigh,again!] and I've decided to take it a little easy. Going to see Quantum of Solace tonight, catch up on some script reading for my colleage Reba and do some marketing for Gritz n Gravy magazine [gritzngravy.com].
But I'm addicted to my little blog so I thought it would be fun and switch gears and present a illo I inked and colored a few months ago. Probably in retrospect I should have gotten my good friend Sky Owens to color the piece. He's so much better at photoshop than I am. And yet, overall I really like it. Yup, it's STREET FIGHTER, albeit completely off model. You know I just gots ta put my own spin on thangs...for better or worse. So what's that got to do with the title of this entry? Hmmm... In the long term? Not much. Not much at all.

No comments: